Management Job at Amara Staffing
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Amara Staffing
is a professional Recruitment Agency located in Kenya. Our services include Temporary and Permanent Staffing as well as providing aptitude testing and assessments for organizations and individuals. Whether the company is a fast-growing international enterprise, an active medium business or perspective startup, we are here to help.
Position Overview: The Manager provides leadership to the team and is responsible for the overall management and performance of the SPA
- Manage the daily operations of the SPA including work scheduling and supervision of the employees.
- Manage the stock taking process including product inventory and ordering.
- Effectively resolve client complaints and any issues arising.
- Execute administration duties including payroll management and leave management.
- Develop and implement marketing activities with the aim of attracting/retaining clientele.
- Develop management reports to track the performance of the SPA, linking results with sales and marketing activities.
- Provide leadership to the team with the aim of maximizing employee productivity.
- Advise on sales and growth projections.
- Develop a marketing strategy with an annual calendar of events.
- Liaise with the external accountant and company lawyer on scheduled activities/legal obligations.
- Ensure the overall standards and levels of service set by the company are maintained and adhered to on all relating aspects.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma in Hospitality or related field
- Proficiency in computer packages (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum of two years work experience required in the Hospitality Industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Individual with a high level of integrity
- Ability to forecast and identify trends
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amara StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Business Unit Administrator at KPMG East Africa
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions
- Business Development Advisor NGO at Duma Works
- Senior Accountant at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Sales Representatives at Janta Kenya
- B2B Sales Manager at NFT Consult
- Factory Manager at Walk In Solutions
- Job Opportunities at R4Kenya - 3 Positions