If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nestlé Kenya Limited was established in 1967 and is wholly owned by the Nestlé Group.Nestlé Kenya plays a strategic role as part of the Nestlé Equatorial African Region. The Nairobi factory supplies products tothe local market, in addition to exporting to some EAC, COMESA and European markets.
In keeping with our current business needs, Nestle East Africa Cluster has a vacancy for the position of F&C Sales Controller reporting to the Cluster Controller.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestle Kenya Office in Industrial Area.
Purpose of the job
Co-pilot to the Sales Manager by providing financial/economic analysis to assure/facilitate the optimal use of commercial resources.
Ensures that sales operations adhere to financial, legal requirements and Nestlé Accounting practices
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Co Pilot to the National Sales Manager providing financial analysis to ensure optimal use of commercial resources.
- Responsible for Monthly forecasting of sales, trade spend and customer contribution to ensure alignment with monthly business planning and dynamic forecast.
- Optimize trade spend.
- Participate in the customer channel strategy development process and ensure commercial plan us executed in line with strategy
- Custodian of internal controls by ensuring all sales activities comply with internal and external guidelines
- partner with customer finance organization to facilitate discussions on order to cash payments cycle and provide financial guidance in customer negotiations
- Brand ambassador to the finance community from the sales team to ensure transparency and alignment & proactive collaboration
- Leverage on customer contribution statement as a management tool
- Accountable for implementation of credit policy as per company guidelines
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies
- University degree (Major in Finance or Accounting )
- CPA or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting, Management accounting will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Good understanding of SAP (FI and SD modules) to be able to drive lean/ continuous improvement projects .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply