If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Business Development Administration.
Responsibilities for the Business Development & Admin Intern
- Develop and enhance internal systems for communication within the department
- Drive efficiency in all departments by spearheading automation processes
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities
- Provide quantitatively driven reports on the success of promotional campaigns
- Maintain company database of projects, proposals, consultants and partners.
- Conduct Client satisfaction analysis on product on behalf of the respective department
- Work with the marketing team to ensure availability and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with general queries and requests from client, consultants and internal groups
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure information relevant to the business development process is available and shared efficiently and effectively within the company
- Training financial advisors on investments
Business Development & Admin Intern Qualifications
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cytonn Investments career website on www.cytonn.com to apply