If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Roots Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers. We are proud to play a prominent role in the information and communications technology sector, serving millions of Kenyans across the country. Our Wings Telkom Kenya’s partnership with Orange S.A (formerly France Telecom Group), saw the launch of the Orange brand in Kenya in 2008. Our new corporate identity is inspired by new investments and a fresh new approach to doing business. This is the beginning of an exciting journey, a journey we invite all Kenyans to be part of. Our new approach to serving customers means we place people at the centre by making our services straightforward, simple and more enriching. In addition to the existing Orange Shops, we continue to invest in new shops to enable us serve our customers better. In doing so, we work to bring people together to achieve their goals. We are embarking on a truly exciting journey to fulfill our potential as Kenya’s original national telecommunications operator. Come and join us.
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Agency Network – MFS, and overseeing the distribution administration Team, the role will be responsible for managing the operations and administration the Agency Team, handling escalations from the Call Centre relating to the distribution as well as daily MFS operations and processes.
The Agency Administration Manager – MFS will also be responsible for continued monitoring of the the liquidity performance of the distribution as well as managing the processing of applications for the distribution channels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day–to-day planning, the agency administration team and ensure the team adheres to the work schedule and achieves the required daily SLA targets and quality standards.
- Prepares and submits regular weekly statistical reports to management and the administration team providing analyses and action plans to that address areas of opportunity.
- Provide the statistical data on escalations from the the distribution channel to back office support at the contact centre
- Develop and maintain a database for Agents and Partners created on the mobile money system or other data repository, as required.
- Manage the channel recruitment process from receipt of the applications through to handing over the application to the product team, inline with the Channel recruitment process, once the applications have been completed the Agency administration team will continue the process with the distribution team.
- Provide recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and from the analysis reports of the escalations.
- Manage the Back-Office team, prepare Back Office weekly and monthly KPIs report for RA and Head of Product & Operations
- Commission calculations for the entire distribution, revenue share, airtime re-imbursement commission (check accruals for all commission structures), drafted for approval for payment
- Float management analysis-float level in the market up to the distribution team.
- Float prediction based upon analysis of float utilisation, and communication to the channels to ensure that there is sufficient orders.
- Analysis-revenue, costs, tariff, transaction type
- Airtime reconciliation between IN and CWS
- All wallets reconciliations-MIC super agent, bank balance wallets etc.
- Undertake leadership of the Agency Administration Team and manage execution of section objectives.
- Establish staff KPIs, conduct monthly performance evaluations and plan staff training and skills improvement.
- Maintain strong ties and consistent communication with Marketing and Technical teams to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant field
- 3-5 years relevant sales and distribution experience
- Proven experience in managing Telco/Banking agency networks and sales and distribution operations
- Proven management and motivation skills
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage
- Adept in administration demonstrating a deep understanding in the adherence and formation of exhaustive processes
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Strong leadership skills
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
Method of Application
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 28th February 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.