Debt Collector Job at Harleys Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: 25 February, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Harleys Limited
Harley’s Limited is a company registered in 1953 that deals in the sales, marketing and distribution of healthcare products, pharmaceuticals, surgical-equipment, medical equipment, ophthalmic equipment, theatre equipment and OTC products. The volume of business generated since the current management took over from 1975 has continued to grow steadily. At the time of acquisition by the current management the company purely traded in Pharmaceuticals in Kisumu (western Kenya) as a Wholesale Dispensing Chemist which is still functional.
- Will be responsible for developing and executing the companies recovery and debt collection efforts.
- Responsible for maximizing recoveries from written off accounts.
- Ensure company debts are recovered on time and efficiently.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone, visits and recovery.
- Responsible of negotiating repayment plans with delinquent members.
- Expected to maintain a minimum net bad debt.
- Monitoring and rehabilitating delinquent accounts.
- Minimum qualifications of at least CPA 1 and any other equivalent Credit Control courses.
- Experience in reconciliation of Accounts a MUST
- Can work under pressure
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to multi task.
- Should possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills
- Aggressive at collections
- good interpersonal skills
- maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- patience and understanding
- to be persuasive, persistent and firm.
- Ability to handle pressure
Salary gross (35,000) + commissions payable.
Method of Application
Send ONLY CVs by 25th February 2017 to “email@example.com’.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications .
DO NOT attach any certificates to your application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Harleys LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Avian (Animal Health) Vaccination Technology Service (VTS) Manager at QuintilesIMS
- Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist Manager at QuintilesIMS
- Dependable Repairs & Maintenance Officer at Penda Health
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Medtronic
- Medical Representative at Molars
- Optical Technical Advisor at VisionSpring
- Advisor, Health Financing at Living Goods
- Job Opportunities at Nyali Children’s Hospital - 10 Positions