If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a modern Sacco which encourages a saving culture of all our members contributing positively to the economy of our country. NRS Sacco brings on board a variety facilities, products and services that are tailor made to fit the needs and enhance the economic welfare of different categories of our members both in informal and formal sector.
- To perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources receiving system application logs and backups.
- To Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- To analyze user needs and software requirements.
- To recommend appropriate hardware requirements.
- To Ensure intranet and internet connectivity in the Society.
- To Maintain, upgrade and update the System software installations
- To make regular reports and advice whenever appropriate
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any other IT related discipline from a recognized University.
- Professional experience in information security arid digital forensics.
- Be highly familiar with a wide variety of security, engineering, networking and operating system softwares.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a financial institution e.g. banks, Sacco’s etc
- Leadership, Organizational and Communication skills.
- Must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Ability to detect system errors
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to
NRS Sacco Society Ltd
P.O. Box 575-00902
Interested candidates should apply both in soft and hard copy.
The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for, current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should enclose copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 28th February, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.