Direct Pay Online
provides a real time, cloud based processing platform, with state of the art technology that supports multiple transaction types with online and offline capabilities. The technology supports all modes of payments, all cards, mobile money, all currencies, mobile apps & card readers. The Direct Pay Online customer care team provides a single point of contact to you and your end customers. We support all levels of transactions by implementing a unique approach to ensure total conversion.
Job Responsibilities (How)
- General support on phone and Email to ensure the end customer queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level query
- General support to ensure merchant queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level agreement
- Action tickets in the support portal
Fraud prevention and Risk
- Maintain and execute fraud prevention procedures (quick check).
- Learn and execute the fraud prevention procedures.
- Assist with Account opening
- Generate reports from the system
- Must have thorough drive, determination and be extremely well presented
- Excellent use of the English language is essential both written and verbal
- Be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Have team-work spirit
- Good planning and organisation skills
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business/IT
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience (internship experience in a busy environment will be considered)
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
Method of Application
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com , quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted