IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect at IBM
Posted on: 30 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. Wikipedia
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect engages with the customer to define and translate customer requirements into a technical and commercial sound IT Services solution. He/She will have regular customer interactions during the engagements to work with the customer on technical solution, requirement changes and to ensure the correct customer expectations. He/She will manage the accurate costing of a solution into a suitable detailed level to enable the appropriate pricing of components for the appropriate sales stage. Next to the technical components, this will also include service delivery management, project management, and planning/timelines.
The SA is required to work along a structured methodology in order to ensure adherence to business controls, and to able to point out risks as well as recommend improvements and actions. He/she displays a time sensitive and accurate way of working, adhering to timelines and goals set by customer.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project Management Experience in IT Infrastructure Management for at least 2 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Three to seven years of relevant project management experience in a Technology/IT environment running projects in a complex, multi-site environment with cross functional teams.
- Practical knowledge of both agile and non-agile project methodologies.
- Practical experience working directly with business/IT leadership to set direction and drive project execution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IBM career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBMSimilar Jobs
- Account Executive at Microsoft
- Senior Account Executive at SAP
- Job Opportunities at Trend Micro - 2 Positions
- ICT Program Director/Manager at Ericsson
- Job Opportunities at Fight Rabbit - 3 Positions
- Sales Executives at Growth Partners
- Sales Engineer at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Key Account Manager at Airtel