Legal Officer at Wisen HR Services
Posted on: 3 July, 2017
Deadline: 6 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Wisen HR Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Job Summary: To support the Company in the provision of legal services by providing Conveyancing legal advice, assistance to clients, preparation of legal agreements and transfers as and when it is required.
- Drafting and preparation of legal contracts, sale agreements, transfer documents and other documents as may be required.
- Draft emails, letters, legal agreements and other binding documents and correspondence as dictated by the company.
- Proofread documents prepared by other office personnel to ensure accuracy in grammar and spelling.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support as requested by the company, including interacting with clients, meeting with outside counsel, and serving as a liaison between department managers, company officers and other staff members.
- Oversee and maintain organized filing procedures for client lists, legal materials and other documentation.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments; advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Answer telephone calls, resolve client concerns when possible, and greet and entertain clients.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized university;
- Diploma in Law (KSL) and Admission as an Advocate with a current practicing Certificate;
- Excellent conveyancing and negotiation skills;
- Minimum of 1 year post admission experience in Conveyancing;
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics & personal integrity.
- The candidate must be hardworking, flexible & service oriented;
- Proficiency in use of computer applications;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wisen HR ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)