Sales & Marketing Manager at Jobsikaz
Posted on: 3 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Jobsikaz
.com is an online placement platform that connects employers to employees by showcasing employees’ profiles to recruiters. The platform serves to increase visibility of you
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for driving the Sales growth in a number of accounts / clients portfolio, volumes in net sales, marketing intelligence and management of client Relationship.
- Map out and perform pre-sales engagement with clients
- Responsible for enhancing customer recruitment through smart sales tactical plans and minimizing attrition rates for the key Corporates / product lines of the business
- Draw sales tactical plans Annually, Quarterly, Monthly and weekly and execute them to acquire new business
- Prepare and make presentations where necessary through engagement of technical and executive team
- Prepare pre-qualifications/quotations to pitch for business-follow up to successful closure
- Carry out timely Industry, Market, consumer and Products reviews and recommend new tactical design for sales and product promotional campaigns.
- Implement best practice in Sales, Marketing for key products/services based on quantified / qualified corporate client needs and industry trends.
- Champion Team and Work closely with Pre-sales engineers in developing quotations/tenders and client visits
- Ensure excellent execution of marketing strategy deliverables to attain key dashboard metrics e.g. Customer portfolio growth, Net Revenue, Customer satisfaction index, Brand Equity etc
- Monitor competitor’s product introduction, promotional activities and tariffs on all product/service categories, and consolidate learning’s from the various Portfolio
- Building and maintaining very close client rapport and visibility
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
- Knowledge of public sector procurement procedures and global marketplace
- Demonstrable experience in Relationship Management, Negotiation and Corporate sales.
- Self driven, team player, willing to work extra ordinary time/hours
- O level with C & above
- Certificate / Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree Marketing Options or Business/IT related field
- Professional qualification e.g. CIMA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Corporate Account Manager / Sales Executive in ICT Industry
- Must Demonstrate experience in sales to institutions / corporate
- Must Provide Verifiable recommendations / references
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please address your application and curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JobsikazSimilar Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer at Manpower Services Group
- Job Opportunities at Virtual HR
- Finance /Administration Manager at NFT Consult
- Family Business Advisory Partner at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Junior Research Executive at Kantar Worldpanel
- Job Opportunities at Armada Human Capital - 12 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions