Finance Manager – Freight & Logistics at HRM Connection Ltd
Posted on: 3 July, 2017
Deadline: 28 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRM Connection Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HRM Connection Ltd
has been serving a wide variety of industries as a human resource advisor, consultant, and on-site human resources department since 2010
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff other duties as assigned.
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial reporting package.
- Maintains and reconciles monthly fixed asset detail and depreciation schedules for the company. Reconciles selected general ledger accounts, including some bank statement reconciliations, on a monthly basis.
- Prepares other analysis of financial information as requested.
- Assists with the annual audit, including preparing audit schedules and providing necessary information to the auditors.
- Assists with various audits and review of tax accounts by the taxing authorities as directed.
- Accountable for various daily accounting transactions within limits of delegated functions in general accounting; payables, receivables, payroll, and job cost including.
- Bachelor of Commerce Majored in Finance or Accounting, Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Master degree or equivalent post graduate degree
- CPA (K) or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- At least 10 years’ professional experience including 4 years at a managerial level position
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Deals well with pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Reporting Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 28 July 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRM Connection LtdSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)