The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the resort and its staff. He/She will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services including Front of House, Food & Beverage operations and Housekeeping. He/She must genuinely be interested in guest satisfaction and have exceptional interpersonal skills. International exposure is a MUST!
• Planning and organizing accommodation with equitable allocation of units, F&B and other hotels services
• Managing reservations and building on guest database
• Promoting and marketing the resort, both locally and internationally
• Managing budgets and financial plans
• Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
• Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
• Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations, upkeep and furnishings
• Dealing with contractors and suppliers
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Dealing with individual owners of individual units
• Ensuring compliance with licensing laws and health&safety
• Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management
• At least 5 years working experience in a Managerial position in a resort
• In depth knowledge and experience in budgeting and business planning
• Very good knowledge with social media marketing
• Good knowledge of Opera and PoS systems
• Strong organization skills and show great attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate must have similar experience in a marketing department or agency.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
• Web and social media management, advertising, PR, sponsorships, and trade activities
• Learn the business and become a leading Apostle of the benefits of the brand
• Write clear, actionable briefs for third party suppliers
• Measure and report on the impact all marketing activities
• Maintain accurate records, archives of promotional artwork and photography, radio and TV campaigns
• Initiate market research studies and competitor activity analyses
• Participate in the development of annual marketing plans
• Develop current marketing database for customer relationship management campaigns
• Review product performance, installation capabilities and aftersales service and report to management
• Collaborate with Sales/Customer Service Teams to ensure customers enjoy the correct brand experience
• Participate in market-led new product development exercises
• Handle and account for resources and marketing budgets needed to deliver all agreed activities
• Bachelor of Commerce degree (marketing option)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing Department, Customer Service Team or Ad Agency
• Computer literate and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Active in the online environment
• Collaborative – able to lead a team from within
• Great presenter and communicator
• Detailed planner and executor
• Inquisitive and restless
• Self-motivated and confident
• Honest and Accountable
He/she will be responsible for review of the company internal control systems, identifying potential risk, evaluate financial and operational risk inherent to the business and review level of compliance with company policies & regulations as well as other stakeholders like Government.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate Compliance Framework.
• Develop an effective compliance management reporting system.
• To regularly carry out compliance audits of the Group & provide comprehensive reports.
• Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
• Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
• Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
• Ensure user compliance with the standard operating manual & other company policies.
• Review the operating system to ascertain they provide adequate, complete &reliable information.
• Review compliance with tax legislation and advice on any emerging tax issues.
• Monitor trading and non-trading stock movement and report on any discrepancies.
• Develop new or review existing policies and document the changes.
• Must have a degree in Finance or Business related field.
• Must be a CPA (K) or relevant
• Must have a minimum of 5 years in a professional audit environment.
• Must have working knowledge of ACL, or equivalent data mining software.
• Must have excellent communication and planning skills.
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Strong motivational & leadership abilities
• Must have Business process and risk analysis techniques
• IT proficiency, ACL added advantage
• Strong analytical & presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS, regulatory laws and tax reporting.
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
• Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives.
• Certify credibility of Finance department by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Ensure that all policies and procedure are adhered to
• Assume a strategic and operational management role
• A degree in a relevant discipline.
• MBA would be an added advantage.
• Must have a CPA K / ACCA finalist.
• Must have at least 8 years at senior financial position
• Must have prior experience working in the Retail Sector
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure
The Credit Controller will be the main point of contact for its customers for all invoice related issues. He/She is expected to build strong relationships with the customers and business partners in an effort to ensure all invoices are paid to the terms of the client. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. He/She will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur. Portuguese speaking is a MUST!
• Support with collecting Open Invoices
• Implement scalable solutions
• Cross functional Communication and collaboration
• Assist with the improvement of cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
• Implement short term loops of progress (tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
• Improving customer payment behavior
• Be an owner of KPI’s like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days
• Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations
• Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
• Excellent English and Portuguese verbal and written communication skills
• Capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives
• Technical knowledge of Collections software
• Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
• Ability to Travel if required as part of the role
• Excellent communication and transversal management skills
• Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy
• Good knowledge PC software applications
• Quality improvement skills and strong planning skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.