If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an organization committed to offering innovative solutions to non-profit organizations, the public sector and businesses. We are a group of human resource professionals offering high level consulting services. Each of our human resource professionals has expertise in the latest industry practices and trends. Virtual HR
works with clients through mutually agreed approaches to human resource needs and ensures follow-up for maximum impact.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Brown’s Food Co. retail store. The incumbent will also ensure that the brand represented at all times.
This position will be based at the Brown’s Food Co. shop in village market, Limuru Road. The store is open from 9 am till 9 pm.
Responsibilities for the Retail Sales Manager Job
- Managing the duty roster of the store
- Placing orders from factory to ensure there are no stock outs
- Welcoming customers to the store and cross marketing of products to increase sales
- Daily cleaning & managing FIFO of products in the shop
- Managing & training other staff members
- Changing the shop display daily to ensure the cases remain “fresh” and “bright”
- Preparing sales reports
Qualifications for the Retail Sales Manager Job
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- At least 3 years’ working experience in direct sales & marketing role preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Experience with social media marketing & posting will be an added advantage
- Good business acumen, merchandising, and packaging strategy
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject RETAIL SALES MANAGER by COB 18th July, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.