System Administrator at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 4 July, 2017
Deadline: 8 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
The position holder will report to the Chief Finance Officer .The individual’s main role will be to manage and give technical support to all users in various software applications in the Health Group. These include the clinical software and the Group ERP system.
Responsibilities for the System Administrator Job
- Manage the Group software applications in order to achieve efficient usage of the applications and produce accurate and timely reports for the users.
- Sort out software user problems as presented by users at the IT Help Desk.
- Assist in performing daily, weekly and monthly backups and ensure that all backup media are accurately recorded and stored as required.
- Perform programming (systems’ development) tasks/duties as assigned.
- Develop training materials and facilitate users’ training in Basic Computer usage,
- Lifeline system or any other users’ trainings need in the ICT related field.
- Cover weekends, public holidays and after office hours’ duties as scheduled.
- Design and Develop new functionalities within group systems.
- Plan and implement integration processes to other applications.
- Assist in reengineering business processes.
- Develop and maintain web applications.
- Support and train users on the system use.
- Installation of Operating Systems and software packages on computers/servers as required by the users.
- Maintenance of the group website as might be required from time to time.
Qualifications for the System Administrator Job
- Academic: O-levels/A-Levels
- Diploma in computer studies (software development, system analysis and design, or a related field)
- Certification in Navision Development will be an added advantage.
- Technical certification in systems development and database administration will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – CRM or Web
- Development and Website Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience working with NAV and SQL Server, solution design, documentation, training, integration to other applications.
- 4 years in a busy software/systems’ development environment.
- Must hold a certificate – Microsoft Certified – Navision
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent management, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Highly creative and passionate about exploring new ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High Level of accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship
- Team player
- Able to work late and long hours
- Time management
Method of Application
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘System Administrator’ on the subject line by 8h July 2017. DO NOT attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Recours Four Kenya - 2 Positions
- Development Sales Manager at Virtual HR
- Sales Representatives at Rose Avenue Consulting Group
- Sales Manager at CA Global Headhunters
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 12 Positions
- Sales Executive at People FOCO
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 3 Positions