If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Directline Assurance was incorporated in 1998, licensed in October 2005 and commenced operations in November 2005. The principal activity of the Company is general insurance, and more specifically, motor vehicle insurance.
Directline is the first Kenyan niche underwriter focusing solely on motor vehicle insurance. Since inception, it has grown to be the third largest motor vehicle underwriter in Kenya with an annual gross premium estimated at 3.2 Billion
Job Purpose: The Nurse will assist the doctor in analysis of medical claims arising from road traffic accidents and will play a key role in the provision of a second, medical opinion on the nature of injuries sustained.
- Research and report writing pertaining to the confirmation of diagnosis made and treatments administered with claims and reporting on the same.
- Authentication, Analysis, Interpretation and verification of medical treatment records pertaining to accident claims.
- Responsible for highlighting misdiagnosis and/ or irregular medical records.
- Preparation of medical reports and statistics.
- Understanding of medical health facility procedures and medical records.
- Re-examination of road traffic accident victims in order to provide a second opinion.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- At least 3 years experience
- KRCHN Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya and must possess a valid license
- Basic MS office skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior analytical and report writing skills.
- Working experience in a busy hospital facility.
- Working experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- High moral and ethical standards with independence of mind and ability to defend his/her position on significant issues.
The nurse will be based in our Mombasa Branch.
Method of Application
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications to the email below stating their current and expected salary along with a detailed CV to reach us on or before 7th July 2017.
Please indicate the job being applied for in the subject heading of your email.
Short listing is running concurrently as applications are received.