If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We've offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for developing sales and managing marketing activities for the ECM Products (Wiring Devices, Conduit Pipe, LED Lighting, Solar, Switchgear) and IAQ Products (Ventilation Fan, Ceiling Fan, Electric Fan, Water Pump, Air Curtain, Water pump).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience of Management of Team and Working with Team
- Exposure to B2B Sales for Electrical, Air Moving, AHU, and also Channel marketing in Retail distribution product Marketing for Fan, Switches , Water pump.
- Partner Management / Distributor Management
- Develop plan and sales strategy to ensure meeting sales goals and profitability.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Create and conduct proposal presentations to customer’s queries.
- Assist sales personnel in preparation of proposals and closing sales.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Prepare action plans by individuals and the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Maintain, improve, protect and increase sales growth on existing different channels
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Sales & Marketing or equivalent OR Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical)
- 4 -6 years’ experience in business development, sales & Marketing and in depth understanding about the East African markets
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flexi-Personnel career website on flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply