is a Human Capital, and Business Consulting Company, providing an array of top level consulting services. At Lafayette Resources, we are Bold and Tenacious, we love to take on big challenges and win, and we always partner closely with our clients in providing long lasting business solutions. We are Ambitious, Restless, highly Energized, and Passionate about what we do.
The General Manager is responsible for the overall management of the company including staff, finances, projects and initiatives that will lead to continued growth and expansion of the business. Key drive will be the ability to engage at diverse levels, integrate resources and finally ensure effective implementation of projects with the objective of meeting the client’s stretching demands.
Roles for the General Manager Job
- Provide the overall leadership of the business units, from business planning through to team management and seeking new opportunities for growth
- Participate in formulating and administering company strategies, policies and directing and coordinating both the Engineering and Commercial divisions.
- Develop and implement long-range goals and strategies to meet the business profitability growth objectives.
- Review and analyze activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine each division’s progress towards stated goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the delivery of the revenue targets through great innovative ideas, excellent project execution, and establishing trusting relationships with clients (existing as well as new).
- Reviews and supports engineering and commercial divisions, to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Marshal resources with real insight about what excellence looks like; take effective actions to build teams, develop a great team to deliver on performance and projects. Drive the right organization culture to achieve high productivity.
- Operate with a clear set of strategic priorities with demonstrated ability to adjust for opportunities and obstacles over different periods of time. Play a leading role in breaking down projects and seeing through the execution and timely projects completion.
- Clearly understands cash-flows, have the ability to project on +4months based on appreciation of Financial Ratios, thereby pushing for greater performance, budget planning and cost control
General Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a Business related course or in Engineering
- MBA in Marketing, strategic Management or Entrepreneurship (preferred)
- 5-7 years extensive experience in management
- Experience in Engineering is not essential, but will be viewed as an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written are mandatory.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle the teams and work under pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to Develop Financial and Strategic Plans
- Demonstrated ability in project management
Method of Application
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.