If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields. Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums. Specialties Pharmaceutical products, Vaccines, Consumer healthcare products
Specialised Knowledge - Basic Requirements:
- Evidence of experience and knowledge in one or more BPCS and JDE support activities
- Analytical ability to diagnose data and to develop practical solutions
- Good communication skills, both interpersonal and presentation
- Able to interact with and influence individuals
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organisation across geographies and cultures
- Knowledge of the MRPII philosophy.
- Strong business knowledge of site objectives and operations
- Understanding of the GSK Quality System and validation requirements, policies, procedures and standards
- Good understanding of GMS objectives and its sites’ operations
- Evidence of experience and knowledge in delivering or using one or more of the following:
- IT Service Management
- Good network in the GSK community to support the inter co activity.
- Process improvement techniques (Impact, SixSigma, LeanSigma). Greenbelt accreditation
- Risk Management techniques and processes
- Regulatory requirements for Products.
- Good network in the GSK community to support the inter co activity
- People and communication skills, able to sustain high performance, results oriented, good understanding of the business.
Teamwork (Level 3 Strength)
High Performance Behaviours:
Facilitating dialogue between team members so they understand the links between their different ideas and perspectives. Bringing team members into the discussion so they can contribute their ideas.
Influence (Level 3 Strength)
Gaining the buy-in of others by showing the advantages, benefits and features of own solutions and ideas.
Continuous Improvement (Level 3 Strength)
Seeking to raise levels of performance by establishing an improvement process, or setting specific, measurable targets and goals linked to GSK business needs.
Customer Focus (Level 3 Strength)
Taking a one-off, specific action to raise value to customers by meeting a specific customer request or solving an immediate customer problem.
Project Analyst will conduct an analysis on activities in GMS and dependent departments related to the Operations Improvement Programme.
Provide Project Administrative support to the Site Projects Lead.
Coordinate project activity and facilitate staff and matrix partners’ meetings.
Support project management phases such as planning, execution and result monitoring.
Prepare project documents and status reports.
Develop and maintain policies relating to GMS operation changes from the Programme.
Offer technical assistance to operations and represent GMS Cape Town on Inter Company relationship changes.
Extract the master and static Data from BPCS, JDE and other operation and laboratory systems for analysis and interpretation.
Assist in the quantification of Operational efficiency and Financial definition for the Programme.
- Read and understand all relevant Quality Management System documents and Operating Procedures relevant to your job role.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements to ensure cGMP standards are maintained
EHS Responsibilities Of The Role Are
- Read and understand the EHS Systems documents and Operating Procedures relevant to your job role.
- Ensure risk assessments, risk communication and action planning are completed in accordance with our Risk Management System (RMS)
- Lead by example to demonstrate the right EHS behaviours and encourage others to improve our safety culture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply