If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa. We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services – including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service – in the countries where we operate.
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategies for Convenience Retailing, LPG and Payment Card.
- Ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise.
- Managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines
- Manage brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them
- Monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses.
- Leads the Marketing lifecycle process for designated brand(s).
- Works closely with all relevant Media departments to integrate media mix plans
- Leverage consumer insights to develop brand and product positioning.
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- Good understanding of Retail, B2C and/or B2B markets
- Analysis skills to not only present data but also summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement.
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th July 2017. Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.