If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Username™ is a real estate company based in Nairobi. The company seeks to recruit enthusiastic and self-driven Front Office Executive.
Username Investment Limited is a fast growing Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, aggressive friendly personnel with leadership skills to fill in the position of a marketing manager
The marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering high level quality and innovative business development and marketing strategies for the real estate sector. As a manager and a team leader the job holder shall be expected to design and implement a marketing strategy that nurtures fresh perspectives and ultimately lends the firm a competitive advantage.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement the organization’s marketing strategies and project expected marketing volume
- Managing the marketing program and providing leadership & direction of advertisement campaigns.
- Work closely with products development team and offer suggestions on product pricing by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support the company. This includes design, production, and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns
- Proactively seeking ways to streamline daily marketing processes and procedures, minimize marketing expenses while developing annual forecasts.
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Conducting research using comparable properties in the market.
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals set
- Reporting departmental team activities and cascading management decisions to the team.
- Organizing and coordinating marketing activities and events.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Prepare and Coordinate marketing forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to be used within the marketing department.
- Ensure all departmental objectives are assigned and met in a timely fashion.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the marketing department.
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain a positive Return on Investment
- Effective and accurate Budget management and reporting.
- Accurate communication of company products to the market
- Successful brand recognition and improvement through brand surveys
- Brand development and Market improvement.
- Qualified Lead generation
Requirements for the Marketing Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
- A proven marketing experience in real estate industry particularly selling land is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ active experience in Marketing or Public relations.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research, marketing trends and budgets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with marketing team, management, customers and the community.
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor
Method of Application
If you interested and meet the above requirements kindly submit your application (noting to attach your CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th July 2017 and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.