The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Supply Chain Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate and establish prices and commercial terms for various items from time to time.
- Handle details relating to possibly international transportation and any necessary documentation.
- Periodic monitoring of performance of vendors
- Establish vendors rating and initiate actions for improvement / development of alternate source.
- Coordinate with organizational departments to achieve timely deliveries of various orders.
- Implement departmental objectives such as cost effective, consistent quality and on time deliveries for various items.
- Identify and develop new vendors / components as per requirement.
- Monitor advances and payments to Suppliers as per the terms and conditions of the orders.
- Monitor changes in prices of various input materials to ensure effective negotiations.
- Guide subordinates to ensure implementation of systems and procedures religiously.
- To obtain and coordinate with Head of Departments for purchase specifications.
- To ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing.
- Prepare reports on all activities carried out and present the same to the GM.
- Any other duties that the Management may assign.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Manager Job
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Procurement and Supply Chain management or relevant discipline
- Thorough purchasing experience at least 2-5 years .
- Possess ability to deal and negotiate with vendors and suppliers effectively.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Medical Industry will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Qualifications for the Assistant Restaurant Manager Job
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor degree and or Diploma in Hosptality.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Territorial Sales Manager Job
- Lead the selling efforts and general execution of corporate revenue targets and the implementation of business objectives
- Manage multiple accounts across multiple channels
- General business planning and performance evaluation and review
- Sense of urgency, able to proactively prioritize business efforts
- Prepares reports of business transactions, sales information, general sales forecasting and current market environment.
- Develop volume forecasts as needed and communicate with Sales Administration and Supply Chain in an effort to facilitate continuity of supply
- Identify new product opportunities, (gap analysis), within new and existing accounts and collaborate with
- Marketing to develop retailer centric successful product introductions.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Manage trade and account spend
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on research and competitor analysis
Qualifications for the Territorial Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 5– 10 years in experience in sales of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in Channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to lead & supervise sales a team
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th August 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi