Business Development Officer at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 7 July, 2017
Deadline: 10 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Officer Job
- Responsible for selling General insurance policies .i.e. property, automotive, Medical or other types of insurance
Package; Retainer plus commissions
- Sales and marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to existing and prospective customers.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- Must Hold a Bachelors degree in a business field
- Insurance qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- MUST have at least 2 years’ experience in Selling General Insurance
- Result driven with ability to work under pressure for challenging targets
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and sales technique
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
Method of Application
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘BDO Insurance’ on the subject line by 10th July, 2017. Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Health, Safety & Environment Manager at Frank Management Consult
- Senior Project Coordinator at International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- Job Opportunities at Leadership Management International (LMI Kenya) - 2 Positions
- Operations Manager at CA Global Africa
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions - 4 Positions
- Manager – Government And Public Sector at Ernst & Young