Business Development Officer at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 7 July, 2017
Deadline: 10 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Officer Job
- Responsible for selling General insurance policies .i.e. property, automotive, Medical or other types of insurance
Package; Retainer plus commissions
- Sales and marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to existing and prospective customers.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- Must Hold a Bachelors degree in a business field
- Insurance qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- MUST have at least 2 years’ experience in Selling General Insurance
- Result driven with ability to work under pressure for challenging targets
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and sales technique
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas
Method of Application
Kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘BDO Insurance’ on the subject line by 10th July, 2017. Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Jobs at Frank Management
- Job Vacancy at Fanisi HR
- Job Openings at Crystal Recruit - 2 Positions
- Project Administrator at Wise & Kell Consultants (Africa) LLP
- Business Development Associate at Empathy Solutions
- Grant Writer at Diamond Staffing Kenya
- Latest Job at Wananchi Group (K) Ltd