The ideal candidate is an accomplished marketing assistant who is dynamic, strategic, analytical, and creative with a strong focus on revenue. He / she is expected to think of big ideas, consistently deliver big results and MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing agency.
• Support the development of media strategy and make recommendations for optimal media buys to advertise company products.
• Manage budgets and coordinate media campaigns with the sales department.
• Be the day-to-day driver of the media plan including building relationships with and communicating with media partners.
• Train and coach media partners on the key selling points and unique value proposition of company products.
• Provide creative direction on ad campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
• Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, popular TV shows etc.)
• Communicate trends and current events to management.
• Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing i.e. corporate & agency.
• Must have worked in an FMCG or Manufacturing company.
• Must be naturally driven, hustler with a strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills & knowledge of media management tools and marketing procedures would be an added advantage.
He/She will be required to work closely with the accounts team and the auditors to create and analyse financial reports, ensure the legal requirements in terms of compliance and tax laws are adhered to, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices, tax payments, and payroll & supplier payments.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Maintain historical records by keeping filing up to date.
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers’ ledger & customer ledger.
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
• Perform partial checks of the posting process.
• Complete tax forms.
• Enter data, maintain records, reports and financial statements.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
• Back up transactions as a hard & soft copy.
• Ensure payments are made in a timely manner from buyers.
• Prepare cheques & invoices for client to sign.
• Report on a weekly basis the cashflow, the P&L and outstanding debtors & creditors.
• Proven bookkeeping experience of at least 5 years.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office and Quick Books.
• Customer service orientation and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the banking or insurance sectors. He/she will be required to achieve demanding target.
• Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations & the designing of solutions.
• Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up and close the sales.
• Identifying new campaign opportunities within the assigned segments.
• Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company properties and arrange for presentations.
• Following up on existing and new real estate market for new vacancy opportunities.
• Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients.
• Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
• Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the banking or insurance Sector.
• Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
• Must be presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
• Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle.
• Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
• Must have ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.