If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading expert on the unique and extreme challenges that scarcity of human capital in Africa poses, African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
has been providing human capital solutions to African industries for more than 25 years. We work with a wide variety of clients ranging from private and public investors, SMEs and large companies through to industry associations and governmental organizations with a vision to grow African businesses - assist them to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable. AMSCO grew out of the African Training and Management Services Project (ATMS), a joint initiative of International Finance Corporation (IFC), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and African Development Bank (AfDB). Specialties Talent Management (Management Placement and Recruitment), Capacity Development (Training), Technical Assistance Programmes
The job holder will be responsible for driving business growth through aggressive customer acquisition & customer retention, achieving sales targets and growing market share. The person will be expected to grow both new and existing business contacts.
The position is a very hands-on role, requiring a highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Sales Executive who has an outstanding record of sales achievement. You must be an enthusiastic individual who is motivated by job satisfaction and the desire to achieve outstanding results.
To be considered for this position you must be a Sales Executive at present, in automotive industry or with automotive experience.
Responsibilities for the Vehicle Sales Executive Job
- Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provide sales management information by completing reports.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Standards of Performance Measurements
- Achievement of Monthly Sales targets
- Acquisition of new business to ensure sustainable growth
- Constant monitoring of trading margins to ensure targeted levels of profit achieved
- Maintain high levels of repeat business from existing Client base
- Ensure most competitive buying prices obtained through well negotiated contracts
- Regular and constant monitoring and analysis of competitor activity
- Ensure all quotations and proposals are of the highest quality
- Solve, or seek help to solve, problems of whatever nature.
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Scheduling & Telephone Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Listening & Verbal Communication
- Financial & Documentation Skills
- Customer Focus & Job Knowledge
Qualifications for the Vehicle Sales Executive Job
- A relevant degree holder
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Motor Industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts)
- Good knowledge of all Motor Sales Policies (Cash, Credit, Instalments’)
- Owns a car and holds a valid current Driver’s License
- Vehicle Sales Executive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to African Management Services Company (AMSCO) career website on www.placementpartner.co.za to apply