E-commerce Support Analyst at Safaricom
Posted on: 10 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Customer Channels Support, the position holder will be responsible for supporting e-commerce platform and all related services.
Above offering expert technical solutions, this position will also involve liaising with other Information technology teams, vendors and other stakeholders to offer cutting edge services in the e-commerce and related service space.
E-commerce Support Analyst Job Responsibilities
- To provide technical hands on support to e-commerce service and other technical deliveries in line with the company’s e-commerce and online strategies.
- To provide first line and second line support to the Safaricom E-Commerce platform and related applications.
- To ensure achievement all the SLAs defined with the application users, internal and external customers.
- To monitor performance & availability and ensure adequate operational reporting for the e-commerce and online systems.
- To liaise with third line support providers in ensuring efficient & effective resolution of all escalated issues.
- To offer expert hands on and technical support in all aspect on incident management related to e-commerce, online systems and related integration points.
- To actively participate and offer expert advice at all stages of the product lifecycle in order to ensure quality e-commerce and related solutions are maintained.
- To work cross-functionally with IT Security, Engineering, and Business Units to support a ‘best-in-class’ online customer experience.
Requirements for the E-commerce Support Analyst Job
- University Degree in Computer Science, IT or related technical field.
- 3 years’ experience in a networked and dynamic IT environment, with at least 2 years in web administration or digital systems management (development and/or support).
- Advanced UNIX/LINUX and Windows Operating system experience.
- Advanced skill in webserver administration and optimization. E.g. Apache, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS or any other enterprise webservers.
- Oracle certification in database administration or application development.
- ITIL training and certification.
- Training and Experience in HTML5, Java, RSS, Digital Analytics and MySQL.
- Advanced training and experience in MS SharePoint will be an added advantage.
- Oracle Siebel Certification or Tibco Certification will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft certification: MCSD/ MCDBA is an added advantage.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Self-drive for results and can do attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on shub.safaricom.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Property Officer at Safaricom Kenya
- Business Development Executive at Pergamon Group
- Enterprise Support Engineers at Telkom Kenya
- Market Engagement Manager – Mobile Money at GSM Association
- Group Accountant at Koko Networks
- Outside Sales Representative at Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Service Line Representative at IBM
- Technical Product Manager at Andela