Customer Care at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 10 July, 2017
Deadline: 15 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Customer Care Job Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Provide information about the company to any potential client calling with enquiry.
- Receive customer complaints and relay them to the right persons for resolution.
- Ensure resolutions of complains within the promised timeframes by the Implementation & Support dept.
- Periodically visit customers.
- Keep the customers updated on the status of resolutions to various complains.
Qualifications for the Customer Care Job
- Diploma in Customer care, Business Admin, PR
- At least 2 years of experience in a hospital.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal & written.
- Fluent in English & Swahili.
Method of Application
If you are the person we are looking for kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 15th July, 2017 clearly indicating ‘Customer Care ‘on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Product Brand Manager at Sheerlogic
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)