Fortress of Hope Africa (FOHA) is a community based organization initiated in 2005 to empower less fortunate adolescent girls socially and economically in Nairobi Kenya
- At least 5 years experience in serious accounting.
- Must be able to handle all books of accounts.
- Good experience in preparing monthly accounting reports.
- Good experience in Tally or Sap will be an added advantage.
- Must be good in presenting accounting and financial reports to the board of directors.
- Academics in CPAs is a must.
Starting salary is negotiable.
go to method of application »
- Diploma in Marketing or any business studies.
- Must have good experience in sales.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be a go getter and out spoken.
- Must have a strong sales personality and confidence.
Starting salary and commission structure is negotiable.
Method of Application
All applications to be sent to, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 July 2017.
You are required to include the JOB TITLE for the position applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted