Established in 1992, the Prostaff Holdings Group is entrusted by many successful companies and skilled candidates to provide complete recruitment solutions and highly effective human resource services specialising within the areas of Scientific, Food and Personal Care, Medical / Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Mining, Civil and Building, FMCG, Financial and Management.
About The Position
A company specialising in plastic piping systems and engineering products is seeking the above.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, procedures and processes to aid improvement in operational performance.
- Effectively and efficiently managing the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with customers’ specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimizing costs where possible and ensuring the required best working practices are maintained at all times.
- Preparing the annual manufacturing budget and forecasts and all capital expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards.
- Ensuring that target productivity levels are achieved on a daily basis.
- Implementing and managing continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by building strong work relationships.
- Managing the team best practices and establishing standard policies and procedures whilst mentoring and leading the team.
- Ensuring safety, customer quality, cost and delivery requirements are met.
- Driving process improvements on overall equipment effectiveness.
- Identifying and deploying technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required.
Minimum Requirements For The Role
- Extensive experience running a production facility, lamination/ co-lamination and extrusion experience (specifically on formulation) is essential.
- Must have knowledge and experience on RUN PP, PET, HIDE and LDPE.
- Extensive knowledge on printing (Flexo and digital), inks, plates and anilox rolls.
- Must have experience on budgets and fixed cost reduction.
- Knowledge and experience on performance management is essential.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and have the ability to positively motivate others.
- Must be faced paced with ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Must be a proactive trouble-shooter and problem-solver.
Salary is negotiable based on level of experience gained. Other Benefits include: Accommodation + Transport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Prostaff Holdings (Pty) Ltd career website on www.careerjunction.co.za to apply