If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries. Sagaci Research reports, databases and field research (quantitative/qualitative) provide an up-to-date in-depth understanding of the key sectors in the region (consumer goods, retail, telecommunications, financial services, construction / real-estate,…). Sagaci Research, founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N'Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.
A Sales Executive within Sagaci Research is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing clients. Sagaci Research, the leading market research and market intelligence provider across Africa, generates unique high value information and data related products to help major corporations operating in the continent accelerate their business growth.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop deep knowledge of the products and services in order to successfully engage with potential customers
- Conduct research in order to identify new leads and potential opportunities
- Keep track of CRM and manage sales pipeline for each product
- Perform outbound emails and calls to identify and engage new potential clients
- Work with the Senior Sales Manager to implement and refine the sales process
The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya and may require trips to other African countries.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- At least 2 years of proven B2B sales experience, ideally in the service industry
- A good understanding of the Kenyan business culture
- A positive “can do” attitude and a result oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills and high negotiation and persuasion abilities
- You should be able to work autonomously and with a team
- Business level English is essential. French and Portuguese are highly valued
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sagaci Research career website on sagaci-research.workable.com to apply