Import & Export Assistant at English Press Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at English Press Limited
English Press embodies the ambitions of up and coming Africa. We operate in the printing industry in Kenya and specialize in offset and digital printing. We are the largest ISO 9001:2008 certified offset print company in the region. Our mission is to consistently provide you, our customers, with high quality print and packaging products that satisfy your needs. We meet and satisfy customer needs through superior quality products and services, competitive prices, state of the art facility, utilization of modern print technology & technical expertise. Our vision is to become a world class print company in Africa and play a major role in print technology and excellence.
The Import and Export Assistant will be responsible for all Import and Export documentation and data entry for all Shipments and Stock. The I & E Assistant will also assist the Import and Export Manager with daily functions of the department.
Responsibilities for the Import & Export Assistant Job
- Vast understanding of EAC Customs Import and Export Procedures including Bonded Warehouse Operations.
- Processing of IDF application in the New Kentrade System.
- Preparation of Marine Insurance Covers
- Expediting/routine follow up on status of goods to ensure that suppliers meet delivery promises.
- Tracking of incoming shipments.
- Liaising with Clearing Agents on cargo clearance with Customs .
- Stock Management.
- Filing and keeping records of all Import and Export documents.
- Updating of Imports and Exports status reports
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to English Press Limited career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs