Office Administrator at KOICA Kenya
Posted on: 11 July, 2017
Deadline: 16 July, 2017
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at KOICA Kenya
KOICA Kenya Office is a bilateral grant aid agency for the South Korean Government.
- Manage all activities involved in sourcing Suppliers, procurement, quality assurance and financial logistics activities, overseeing all aspects of purchasing, negotiations and process implementation for procurement of goods and services
- Ensure quality, cost effective and timely documentation of all procurement processes
- Provide secretarial assistance such as – arrange appointments, drafting of letters, schedule meetings, receive visitors, and respond to requests for information.
- Maintain and update files and retrieve relevant information as and when required.
- Maintain database, visiting cards, address, telephone numbers etc.
- Applying and following up on VAT refunds and exemptions.
- Application and follow up of passes and work permits for newly dispatched Korean officials.
- Assist to settle newly dispatched Korean officials i.e. clearance of containers and/or cars from the Port.
- Handle contracts and lease agreements (moving offices/ new residences for dispatched officials, etc.)
- Handle office insurance matters.
- Handling and following up on legal issues that might arise.
- General office maintenance.
- Coordinate the Invitational Fellowship Program for Kenyan Government officials.
- A University Degree, preferably, in the Social Sciences
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- To have studied in Korea or worked with Korean organizations will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, email and internet.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and communicate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well groomed, presentable, friendly and confident
Method of Application
All applications should be directed to email@example.com
Deadline: July 16th, 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KOICA KenyaSimilar Jobs
- ICT Manager at Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board (KNEB)
- Gardener at British high Commission
- Job Opportunities at Konza Technopolis Development Authority - 3 Positions
- ICT Manager at Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board
- Internship Opportunities at Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) - 10 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at National Construction Authority - 22 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Kenya National Examinations Council