If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pelings is a company involved in Environment, Health and Safety Management and Systems, Energy Audits ,Supply of Consumables and Equipment, Energy Audits,communication and other consultancy services.
Customer Care Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Qualifications for the Customer Care Assistant Job
- Minimum certificate or diploma in Communications
- 3 years customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
go to method of application »
Roles for the Customer Service Supervisor Job
- Supervise customer service team
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
Customer Service Supervisor Job Qualifications
- A university degree in Public Relations or Communications any related field
- At least 4 year of Customer Service Experience.
- Must have managed a team
- Problem Solving.
- Market Knowledge.
- Documentation Skills.
go to method of application »
Graduate Management Trainee Responsibilities
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- To attend periodic evaluations.To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability.
Requirements for the Graduate Management Trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized university.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 2 years from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage.
Method of Application
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July, 2017. Take note we do not charge any fee for interviews