Sales & Marketing Associate at Afrikan Mbiu
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Afrikan Mbiu
Mbiu’ is a ‘Kiswahili’ term which translates to horn.Traditionally in African societies a horn was blown to call people to a single location to notify them about what was going on in that village. ‘Mbiu’ is an online lifestyle magazine that showcases innovation and creativity in the African lifestyle space. Our aim is to show what Africa has to offer to the whole world. ‘Mbiu’ is the horn and it’s the medium used to call the rest of the world to come and witness what Africa and its lifestyle culture is all about. The word ‘Mbiu’ gives the magazine more of an African feel. Our main aim is to have a platform that can unite Africans. A platform in which we can learn about different African cultures. This ensures that you are always up to date with what is happening in Africa. The online magazine will be published once every two months Go digital with Afrikan Mbiu
today and enjoy your favourite magazine anytime, anywhere.
To develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets.
Duties for the Sales & Marketing Associate Job
- Take orders and schedule client meetings and bring them to the company for execution.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products
- Physically visiting the potential client to introduce the organisational services.
- Holding meetings with the senior management of different institutions for business negotiations
- Providing after sale service and offering solutions to clients on any enquiry.
- Proposing to Management new products that can be brought on board
- Any other duty as assigned by Management from time to time.
Sales & Marketing Associate Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or any Business course
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- A positive attitude
- Good Negotiation skills
- Ability to learn
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com by July 21, 2017. The email should be submitted bearing the reference “APPLICATION FOR SALES PERSON”
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afrikan MbiuSimilar Jobs
- Retail Business Coordinator at Career Outsourcing
- Project Manager at Visual Fusion
- Media Manager at BBC
- Job Vacancy at iflix
- Paid Social Account Manager at Made in Digital