is the leading sales training company and highly respected sales performance consultants in the country. We offer practical and comprehensive solutions that transform ordinary sales professionals and organizations into high performers.
The right candidates will be responsible for generating new business and meeting sales targets. The sales executives will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively acquiring new clients.
They will also maintain good relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
Duties for the Sales Executive Job
- They will be the focal point and key liaison between the office and the clients.
- Develop sales strategies, build the client pipeline, plan client meetings and attend them.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding and sending professional emails to clients on their requests.
- Prepare proposals including quotations, tenders, contracts and conduct pitches to clients.
- Close sales processes and ensure that they meet set Sales targets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement, price, costs and specifications with the client.
- Manage customer delivery requests processed over the phone and email in real-¬time.
- Developing accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations by liaising with the internal team.
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- Relevant Diploma or Degree.
- More than one year experience working in a sales role within the Branding (design and printing) industry is very essential.
- Should be very firm/confident and able to work well within a diverse team.
- Must have excellent selling skills and a good sales record.
- Excellent ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical ability to maintain and calculate costs margins on all quotes and jobs.
- Aged between 25- 31 years
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July, 2017 stating their day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line “Sales Executive – Branding” applying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.