Business Development and Administration Intern at Cytonn Investments
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 26 July, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Cytonn Investments
is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Business Development and Administration.
- Develop and enhance internal systems for communication within the department
- Drive efficiency in all departments by spearheading automation processes
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities
- Provide quantitatively driven reports on the success of promotional campaigns
- Maintain company database of projects, proposals, consultants and partners.
- Conduct Client satisfaction analysis on product on behalf of the respective department
- Work with the marketing team to ensure availability and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with general queries and requests from client, consultants and internal groups
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedure
- Training financial advisors on investments
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cytonn Investments career website on careers.cytonn.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cytonn InvestmentsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Associate at Tatu City
- Sale Mangers at Rama Homes Limited
- Residential Estate Manager at Alternate Doors
- Marketing Manager at Property Reality Company (PRC) Ltd
- Quality Assurance and Control Internship at Cytonn Investments