Sheffield Steel Systems was set up in 2003 with the aim of providing customized solutions suitable for the hospitality industry in Africa. Over the years the company has grown having installed over 7000 kitchens across Africa with some in Nigeria and Zambia. We have grown into a strong regional power house and now the leading supplier of commercial kitchen equipment and related solutions with a strong regional presence in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, email, social media and display advertisement campaigns.
- Creative design of social media campaigns.
- Updating and Maintaining Company website.
- Manage brand visibility and loyalty online.
- Design & create quality content and maintain social media presence across a number of different platforms.
- Research to provide market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities.
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and Present progress reports to the head of department.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Strong Graphic Design skills.
- Competent with Layout.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a graphic designer/E-Marketer.
- A degree/diploma in a relevant field.
- The successful candidate should have strong attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box.
- Must be familiar with social media trends and able to maintain the website.
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Self-driven & Result oriented and Hardworking individual.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 22nd July, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies are encouraged to apply.