Research Intern at Consumer Insight
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 19 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consumer Insight Ltd
We’re a market research company that does more than just research. At Consumer Insight, we cut through the long list of research findings to extract meaningful, timely and accurate insights. These are then presented to you in a user-friendly way that will assist you make the right marketing decisions. And from the years spent gathering insights on different consumers in Africa, you are guaranteed that no market research company knows Africa more than Consumer Insight. We’ve been trusted by large multinationals in FMCG, finance, telecommunications and healthcare to conduct research in over twenty different countries and are spreading our wings to cover all fifty four.
Report to: Research Manager.
- Fresh graduates
- KSCE Mean grade B (Plus) and above with B (plus) in English, Mathematics and Kiswahli
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field (2nd Class upper Division)
- IT skills
- Excellent in excel and other ms office tools
- Other good traits – honest, hardworking etc.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com before or on Thursday, 19 July 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consumer Insight LtdSimilar Jobs
- FMCG Sales Representative at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at Silensec
- Latest Job at Palladium International
- Client Management Executive at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
- Senior Commercial Manager at Faithful+Gould
- Young Leadership Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company