Customer Service Representative at SPENN Kenya
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: 20 July, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SPENN
is a product developed and owned by Blockbonds AS. Blockbonds strives to democratize the access to financial markets for everyone in the world, by bridging the cryptosphere with traditional finance. By democratizing access, we are on the right track to create a world of equal opportunities for everyone.
Customer Service Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with all general inquiries, account status, and technical concerns through mail, chats, phone calls and all other support channels.
- To offer excellent customer service through quick resolution/escalation of customers’ queries in order to ensure customer retention; and within the time frames as instructed.
- To collect customer feedback through interviews and customer feedback forms to ensure that we continue to meet customer expectations.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports with summaries on major issues.
- Constantly seek improvements in operational efficiency.
- Meet the agreed KPIs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required
- Previous experience specializing in Customer Service and/or equivalent position
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English and relevant local language(s)
- Able to type quickly and accurately
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in a start-up environment
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Capable of learning CS software and proficient in the standard Microsoft suite
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
- The ideal candidate is one who touches the lives of the unbanked and under-banked on a daily basis, and can relate to them on a personal level.
Method of Application
If you are confident that you fit the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com , indicating the job title as the subject of the email not later than 20th July, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SPENN Kenya
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPENNSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Equity Bank Limited - 2 Positions
- Head of Operations at HFC Limited
- Job Opportunities at RSM Eastern Africa
- Team Assistant at World Bank Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at KCB Bank Kenya - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at National Bank of Kenya - 2 Positions
- Test Analyst at Standard Bank Group
- Marketing Internship at Centum