If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CoreTEC Systems & Solution
s was founded in 2002.Offering total end to end solutions: ERPs, CBS, CMS, Web Portals, and Document Management & Mobile Solutions. We provide our solutions in a User centric model, committed to delivering on-time on budget. Partnering with leading interactive solution providers around the world, providing our clients with high quality, reliable and affordable solutions.With over 10 years’ experience CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd has been able to curve a position for itself as the market leader in the development, customization and implementation of holistic solutions. We have done this by being able to constantly recognize and adapt to the changing needs and growing demands of our clients by continuously developing and introducing new technological innovations into the market. Our regional Presence spreads from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Nigeria.Growing revenue within organizations is realized through the need of innovative use of technology not just as a communication tool but in the running of normal day to day activities and business processes within the organization.
Job Overview: Prepare customer proposal requests and coordinate company bids.
The job holder will contribute to solutions and implement strategies while complying with customer requirements in order to achieve ultimate goal of securing winning bids.
Reporting to: BID Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals and tender documents
- Ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Compile final bid documents for quality assurance and review by the supervisor & other stakeholders
- Coordinate incoming bid requests and proposal responses.
- Organize and track all requests and responses using company databases.
- It is their responsibility to maintain and update this databases regularly.
Academic Qualification & Professional Experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related course with a background in IT.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in similar organization and products.
Desired Competencies and skills;
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proposal management experience
- Attention to details
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the email subject, type the word BID EXECUTIVE, as your email subject title. Closing date for applications is Thursday, 20th July, 2017. “CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be notified on the decision on their application”.