Purpose Statement of the Position
The jobholder will be design and develop computer, online multimedia graphics, animation and video production.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing computer-based, Web-based, or multimedia-based layout, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, Web sites, CDs, DVDs, emails, and other electronic media.
• Liaising with clients to compile their specifications and the project team in developing animation from their concepts.
• Developing layout design
• Creating architectural storyboards that depict the clients design concept.
• Drawing in 2D/3D to create sketches artwork and illustrations to help clients visualises the completed interior and exterior of their buildings.
• 3D modelling, texturing and lighting of various types of architecture and environments with accuracy and efficiency.
• Scene composition of interior and exterior environments for residential, commercial and infrastructure projects.
• Joining images with background graphics and special effects.
• Preparing presentations with raw designs to customers.
• Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and animation environment
• Building up accurate, detailed frame by frame visuals.
• Working to production deadlines and meeting client’s commercial expectations
• Compositing the various layers of animation including backgrounds, special effects and graphics in order to produce the finished piece.
• Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images.
• Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Illustration, Computer Graphic or its equivalent.
• A certificate or Diploma Arts & Design/Graphics/3D Animation and design will be an added advantage.
• Experience in creating 2D and 3D designs
• An understanding of a wide portfolio of social content across multiple platforms.
• A portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional understanding of character, environment and prop modelling with an eye for shape, form, structure and silhouette
• Capable of independently creating concept sketches and final rendering.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Autodesk 3DS, 30s Max, Sketch-up, ArchiCAD, Draw Plus, Animation Workshop, flipbook, AutoCAD and Blender,
• Demonstrate team work and ability to work with a tem on big infrastructure projects
• Demonstrate discipline, reliability and able to meet established deadlines and produce high quality work each time.
Competencies and Skills required
• Artistic talent and technical skills
• A good eye for details and appreciation of architectural and interior design.
• Ability to work with other and to take direction
• Networking skills and commitment to project timelines
• Flexibility to switch between several projects at once
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited career website on dorbe-leit.has-jobs.com to apply