We are an organization committed to offering innovative solutions to non-profit organizations, the public sector and businesses. We are a group of human resource professionals offering high level consulting services. Each of our human resource professionals has expertise in the latest industry practices and trends. Virtual HR
works with clients through mutually agreed approaches to human resource needs and ensures follow-up for maximum impact.
The candidate will be in charge of operations including but not limited to managing, staffing, planning, budgeting, procuring and training.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- To manage operations and production at the restaurants
- To lead the operations and production team to deliver within specific standards and schedules required
- Responsible for all day to day running of the branches including sales , customer service, quality control, operations/logistics, maintenance, staff development and training.
- To liaise with the respective Government/ Statutory Authorities to procure the necessary licenses and documentations
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To manage production planning, forecasting, purchasing and stock control
- To maintain and improve the overall performance of the restaurant on a regular basis including cost analysis and monitoring of processes
- To develop Marketing Strategies and Promotion plans to successfully market the restaurant brand in the relevant media
- Manage and supervise the food & beverage staff to ensure maximum utilization of the manpower allocated
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements
- To maintain close, professional and effective links with all external contractors/suppliers to ensure that they deliver to mutually accepted agreements and highest quality levels
- The operations manager will be accountable for the achievement of the sales and service targets for all branches.
- Will be required to spend 1/3 of his/her time at the stores, 1/3 at the office and 1/3 visiting clients/marketing.
- Should be very strong on food costs, estimation of food consumption at each store, placing orders with the central kitchen/stores and scheduling delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedures
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
- Knowledge of profit and loss (P&L) statements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Possess self-motivational skills and hands-on management approach
- Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail
- Possess strong skills in organization and efficiency
- Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, flexibility
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend assignments
Requirements for the Operations Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Managerial position required, preferably in a dining/restaurant setting and handling multiple units
- Knowledge of food hygiene and Health and Safety requirements
- A good understanding of quality assurance, procedures and protocols
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary expectation and benefits to email@example.com with the job title Operations Manager as the subject before close of business 31st July 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted.