If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
The candidates must be fluent in both English and a foreign language.
Duties for the Media Buying Assistants Job
- Research and compile job sites in allocated countries
- Contact job site owners and negotiate advertising space
- Place advertisements and monitor results
- Handle customer service enquiries on live chat from users emanating from the job sites.
- Perform other office and assistant related duties.
Media Buying Assistants Job Requirements
- Fluent communication in English and a foreign language
- A degree or a diploma in a relevant field.
- Professional use of computer, internet and Microsoft office programs.
- Personable, positive and open minded person that is very stable is a must.
go to method of application »
Duties for the Sales Executives Job
- Promoting and selling the various products offered by the firm
- Maintaining relationship with the existing clients
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way to potential clients
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the firm at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleague
Sales Executives Job Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in sales and marketing.
- Must have at least two years sales experience.
- Personable, positive and excellent customer service skills
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 15th August 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.