IT Security Manager at Ernst & Young
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ernst & Young
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 230,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. EY, has been in East Africa for over 87 years and with over 600 professionals, is today one of the largest professional services firms in the region.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in either: Computer Science, BBIT or Software Engineering.
- One or more of the following professional qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC.
- Six years of work experience in dynamic IT environments in reputable organisations, at least 4 of which should be in IT security/Cyber risk related work. Experience garnered in firms involved in IT Audit, Risk or Consulting services will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record and experience in leading teams.
- Robust project management experience and expertise.
We Offer You An Opportunity To;
- Work with bright, friendly and energetic teams
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Work & develop in a global environment
- Access to cutting edge training and knowledge resources
- Attractive remuneration package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ernst & Young career website on ey.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ernst & YoungSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Optim System Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Senior Software Engineer at Caspar Coding
- Civil Engineer at Menasa & Partners
- Merchandisers at Career Options Africa Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Wisen HR Services - 2 Postionsi