If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
The role will entail considerable traveling (80% traveling)
Job Purpose / Summary: To initiate and support the development of business opportunities that support the company’s growth and profitability.
The role provides business development support under the farmers training output.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the company’s employees to identify new business opportunities.
- Undertake market research and stakeholder’s engagement to turn opportunities into implementable projects.
- Write investment-ready business plans.
- Track local investors and donors to target potential investors.
- Prepare business investment proposals for board review targeting financing from banks, donors.
- Source for new investors to support the company’s initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce or any business related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in CFA, CPA or ACCA with registration with either of the professional bodies.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in economic development.
- Ability to collect and analyze field data.
- Experience in engaging with C level executives and financiers in negotiations is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in investment analysis, capital arising and investment structuring.
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams, managing large projects involving multiple functions and department.
- Turn new business opportunities into viable cost centers.
- Make contributions to revenue generation.
- Experience in setting up agribusiness value chain.
- Experience in economic developing working with development partners highly desirable.
- Report writing skill
- Business plan writing skills
- Investment proposal writing skills
- Project management skills.
- Business acumen
- Qualitative and budgeting skills
- Market research skill
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 22nd July 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.