Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Brief Posting Description
Maintain and provide sound, accurate and up-to date financial records, business performance reports, decision support, financial analytics and performance drivers to guide the management in formulating strategic plans and tactical decisions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and periodic management accounts as well as financial/statistical information to measure business performance in order to guide in making informed decisions.
- Undertake investment appraisal to support new investments / network decisions.
- Work closely with revenue management team for revenue analysis to help identify value leakage streams and optimize high yield opportunities.
- Perform revenue and cost variance analysis between planned and actual performance to give insights on performance drivers, advice on budgetary overruns and ensure expenditure discipline to maximize company operating margins.
- Support in Compiling KQ Group Budget and monthly rolling forecasts to set targets for Management in performance evaluation and control.
- Provide monthly detailed costs analysis to give clear insights on the cost drivers.
- Prepare business performance reports with key metrics and analysing trends for use in the board meetings and investor relations.
- Evaluate the KQ route schedule to determine its profitability and ensure optimal utilisation of equipment
- Certified Public Accountant -CPA(K) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or a Business related field
- Computer literate
- 3 Years experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Finance modelling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks requiring urgent attention
- Innovative and commercial acumen
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Quality analysis that generate meaningful insights
- High level of productivity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on irecruitment.kenya-airways.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs