Trade Marketing Manager at Airtel Kenya
Posted on: 17 July, 2017
Deadline: 20 July, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands.
Reporting to the Marketing Director the incumbent’s role will include;
- Develops promotion and trade branding plans and budgets.
- Evaluates proposed sites and make recommendations on suitability
- Develops and communicates an implementation programmes to the Regional Sales Managers for execution.
- Oversees the implementation of the plan, monitors performance against the plan and puts in place required remedial actions.
- Reports on performance against the plan to sales and marketing management.
- Monitors expenditure against budget and reports deviations to the Marketing Director as required.
- Liaises with Brand, procurementthe and relevant agencies, to ensure on-time, on budget delivery of quality materials
- Monitors implementation through occasional field visits and regular report review
- Develops tools for monitoring the quality and status of field branding so as to allow for timely remedial action.
- Takes action to replace past products/ promotions, faded and worn out materials,
- Continuously checks the trade for visibility gaps and takes remedial action.
- Manage trade promotion activities by setting targets and monitoring performance/ impact of trade promotions against these.
- Monitors/receives feedback on competitor promotional activities and develops tactical responses, as required.
- Prepare reports for management review as per the reporting calendar.
- University Degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- 5-8 years Trade marketing working experience preferably in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of channel and retail sales
- Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
- Familiarity with and interest in contemporary brand management thinking and trends
- Experience of handling multiple projects successfully
- Business awareness with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning ,analytical and problem solving skills
- Goal oriented with a high personal standard
- Excellent and effective interpersonal, presentationand communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 20th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Technology Consultant at Mastercard
- Job Openings at Telkom Kenya Limited - TKL - 3 Positions
- Java Enterprise Developer at INITS Limited
- Content Writers at Elimu Holdings Limited
- Systems Engineer at Fortinet
- Job Opportunities at mSurvey - 2 Positions
- Contact Center Supervisor at GoIP Limited
- Job Vacancies at Safaricom Limited