If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Foodstuffs Company (IFFCO International) is one of the most integrated and innovative FMCG Foods companies in the region with leading consumer brands across Arabia, Africa and Asia touching the lives of millions of consumers everyday. With a strongly growing global sales turnover in the consumer business and regional market leadership with formidable branded presence in Foods and Culinary, Ice-Cream, Confectionery, Chocolates with iconic brands like NOOR, LONDON DAIRY and AL BAKER.
This role is a HR Head role for IFFCO Africa. Managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office including administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs, carrying out responsibilities in departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and entire gamut of recruitment .
- MBA / Specialized Certification in HR
- 3 -5 years’ experience as HR Generalist in FMCG.
Understand, reflect & practice IFFCO’s vision & values.
• Be responsible for implementing Corporate HR Policies within the Business Units.
• Be responsible in developing the Manpower Planning in respect of managers and workers in consonance with the organization structure templates, job classification and bands and in line with the business plans and budgets.
• Timely Recruitment for vacant positions in view of anticipated attrition and contract terminations
• Plan and roll out cost effective employee engagement activities for IFFCO Chemicals.
• Coordinate with Corporate HR in running the Performance Management Program in respect of setting KRA’s, midyear and Annual appraisals and Spear head the performance management cycle for the Non-Management in conjunction with all line managers.
• Career & Succession Planning & Training of employees
Ensuring that relevant policies are in place
Compliance of policies and procedures
Maintenance of MIS & Record
• Ensure the contractual performance for Housekeeping, Residence camps, transportation, security, including welfare measures at an optimum cost
• Maintain productive relationship with Labor, Health, Police, and Municipality.
• To Reduce Recruitment Turnaround time (3 Months)
• Employee Turnover (Mgmt 7%/ NMgmt 14%)
• One Training Prog/ Half yearly
• One Employee Engagement Activity/ Half yearly
• Recruitment – reduction in cost & diversity
• Implementation of ERP for HRMS
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IFFCO career website on career012.successfactors.eu to apply