Corporate Sales at Adept Systems
Posted on: 24 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adept Systems
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a Kenyan company established in 1994, providing a full range of management consultancy services in the areas of human resources
Responsibilities for the Corporate Sales Job
- Meet and exceed sales targets by developing long-term relationships within the targeted customers, demonstrate overall revenue growth within his/her target.
- Account development and sales development to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a view to maximize revenue for the company.
- Will be contact person for all matters specific to the customers within the defined strategic account portfolio and develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and will be accountable for overall account management.
- Manage proposal responses to RFPs & RFQs and have ability to generate technical & commercial proposals for clients.
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a long term focus.
- Sales pipeline, opportunity management & contract management
- Prepare regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
Corporate Sales Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma with relevant experience in Business/IT related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in high value sales of IT equipment and Annual Maintenance contracts to large corporates including: NGOs, Saccos, Education and Financial Institutions.
- Proven high end sales generation and closing ability.
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, business reporting and competitive proposal writing and negotiation.
Method of Application
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary by close of business Monday 31st July 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adept SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited