Corporate Sales at Adept Systems
Posted on: 24 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adept Systems
is a Kenyan company established in 1994, providing a full range of management consultancy services in the areas of human resources
Responsibilities for the Corporate Sales Job
- Meet and exceed sales targets by developing long-term relationships within the targeted customers, demonstrate overall revenue growth within his/her target.
- Account development and sales development to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a view to maximize revenue for the company.
- Will be contact person for all matters specific to the customers within the defined strategic account portfolio and develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and will be accountable for overall account management.
- Manage proposal responses to RFPs & RFQs and have ability to generate technical & commercial proposals for clients.
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a long term focus.
- Sales pipeline, opportunity management & contract management
- Prepare regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
Corporate Sales Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma with relevant experience in Business/IT related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in high value sales of IT equipment and Annual Maintenance contracts to large corporates including: NGOs, Saccos, Education and Financial Institutions.
- Proven high end sales generation and closing ability.
- Excellent skills in communication, presentation, business reporting and competitive proposal writing and negotiation.
Method of Application
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary by close of business Monday 31st July 2017 to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adept SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Product Brand Manager at Sheerlogic
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)