Stores Supervisor at Sheffield Steel Systems
Posted on: 25 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sheffield Steel Systems
Sheffield Steel Systems was set up in 2003 with the aim of providing customized solutions suitable for the hospitality industry in Africa. Over the years the company has grown having installed over 7000 kitchens across Africa with some in Nigeria and Zambia. We have grown into a strong regional power house and now the leading supplier of commercial kitchen equipment and related solutions with a strong regional presence in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
Duties for the Stores Supervisor Job
- Overall materials management thus responsible for store keeping & issues of imports production & spare parts
- Ordering to maintain stock levels & create systems for re-ordering levels.
- Stock taking and data analysis on monthly, weekly and annual basis.
- Implementing of ERP to have Inventory and all assets bar coded in the company.
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting with data on materials management.
- Create planning and system analysis in both the purchasing & stores department.
- Manage material/equipment’s requirements as per the customer order (Job card).
- Manage receipt & dispatch of goods
- Housekeeping of stores through proper stacking, branding, display, location and tidiness.
- Maintain stock cards.
Stores Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
- 3- 4 years’ experience in Stores Management.
- CPA II with knowledge in store keeping.
Method of Application
Send your applications through firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheffield Steel SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Regional Sales Manager at Trimble Inc.
- Field Service Engineer at Volvo Group