If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
To support the implementation of consumer and trade engagement activities in line with the agreed cycle plan and Marketing strategy to ensure achievement of the set business targets in terms of volume, portfolio and customer engagement programs.
- Plan, implement and evaluate the activities stipulated in the cycle plan to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved.
- Recommend touch-points for the execution of the activities.
- Timely briefing to the Brand team on brand initiatives to achieve the set objectives.
- Drive implementation and evaluation of customer engagement programs to ensure they meet their objectives.
- Constant monitoring and reporting of the Brand Support Expenditure (BSE) and other allocated resources for the market to ensure activities are within the budget set.
- Regular contact and ongoing management of the external agencies; including globally approved Suppliers.
- Recommend customizations and process improvements while driving a more for less culture in managing BSE spend
- A University Degree in either Marketing or Business Management;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing, with knowledge in Brand/Trade Marketing activities (Cycle Planning, Advertising and Promotion);
- Computer literate and well versed with Microsoft Office packages specifically Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Project Management skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently;
- Awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, and below-the-line (BTL) communication;
- Ability to think/operate strategically and submit timely reports
- Budget management and basic commercial acumen knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco (BAT) career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply